Get Netflix for free and save as much as $250 per year How To?
Free Netflix: We can get Netflix officially and honestly for free in 3 ways. The purpose of this post is to explain these clearly.
At first, I was even surprised when I heard the information that we can get Netflix for free. That’s why I’m a little interested in recommending this post to you.
But Netflix, which currently has 200 million subscribers, does not always say openly that it’s giving/giving you its monthly and annual package plans for free.
However we have a few discounts they offer, and if we look closely at the offers we know for ourselves the services they provide for us – so we will look at all of these in detail in this post.
Let us first look at a clear overview of Netflix.
Netflix was started by Reed Hastings Marc, and Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, the U.S. on August 29, 1997, and gained 239,000 subscribers in 1999.
And that turned out to be 1 million in 2003! That is, it is a fact that no one has been able to stop its success to this day. Just think what the reason for this is? … As far as I know there is only one reason for this.
I mean, whether they’re new to the screen world or they’re already flying the flag in the screen world – their goal is for me to take my studies to people from all over the world, and with this, I want to make more money.
So Netflix has always been supportive of its purpose and desire – this is what we can claim as a personal strength, talent, or energy that Netflix has.
Although there are many ways in which you can get Netflix for free, this means that the Netflix free trial offer for 30-days, which the company explicitly offers, will always be the first prize here.
So use this first! Then you can decide on free lifetime access. However, you should not regret that you will get clear explanations in this post about Netflix’s free lifetime access.
Let’s first look at how much Netflix charges its subscribers for its (monthly/annual) package plans.
Netflix is currently implementing three subscription plans for its subscribers. However, it is widely rumored that the fee is a bit high.
For example (Netflix)’s current Basic plan is $8.99 per month and $107.88 per year – and its Screens at the Same Time view 1.
The other two package plans are similar, with the Standard plan ($13.99 / month – $167.88 for the same year) and its screenshots at the Same Time view 2.
Also, the premium plan is currently $17.99 per month and $215.88 per year – with the current Screens at the Same Time view 4 – if possible increase the number of offers (Screens at the Same Time view) in the future.
Best 3 ways to get Netflix for free.
Cheap Netflix Accounts: Below I recommend for you “How to get Netflix for free in 3 ways?” You could save up to $215.88 a year by following the steps below. So now we will see the 3 ways you can get Netflix for free.
The first way Is: Use Netflix’s DVD rental service.
Never forget that Netflix offers “Netflix DVD rental service” for free for one month on its Standard and Premier plans.
This is because you can even rent unlimited Netflix DVDs for a month using it (you do not have to pay any separate fees for this – that includes free shipping and returns, zero late fees).
You can also cancel it at the end of your one-month free trial (you can do this anytime).
But when you receive your Netflix one-month free trial (that is when you sign up for Netflix) they will ask you for your payment information – you must register your transaction information (just by giving it to them).
And one important thing – you must cancel your free trial before you can get your Netflix one-month free trial results.
If you do not, they will take the full amount you owe from your bank account in one installment. So you have to be a little more careful in this matter.
Note: The fee is $7.99 / month for the Standard plan and $11.99 / month for the Premier plan.
Second way: Take a look at Netflix subscription plans – You will find your way.
As we saw above, the subscription plans offered to you by Netflix are 3 packages! Let’s take a look at the Standard and Premier plans, excluding the Basic plan package only.
Because only in them – that is, in the Standard Netflix plan Screens at the Same Time option 2 and in the Premier 4 is their package rules.
Why not use this for your life? But there is a problem with this too. What it means is that not everyone in the world is always the same (practically) as you know it!
Not everyone who uses Standard and Premier Netflix plans can easily share their Netflix account with their friends and family.
Because, indeed, they are not always available for free – so you do not need to feel sorry for them. Do a few of these people share with you the fees of my Netflix subscription plan? Will ask.
A few will give you their Netflix subscription plan for free – a small example of this is college students. Because even today they are united in all things without looking at any discrimination.
Third way: This opportunity is only available to a few.
T-Mobile Netflix Commercial Cost: This means that you must be a T-Mobile customer if you want to participate in this offer.
Let’s see clearly why I say this – the company is running a program called “Netflix on Us” for T-MOBILE customers.
If we go to see how you can benefit from this, you will be offered Netflix Basic or Standard plans “depending on the T-Mobile monthly or yearly plans you use“.
And if you are a person who uses the Magenta and Magenta Military plan you will get Netflix Basic subscription plan worth $8.99.
Also, the $13.99 Netflix Standard subscription plan is only available to users of Magenta Plus and T-Mobile ONE (ONE Plus plans).
Note: There’s one important thing you need to know – that all Netflix free trial subscription offers are restricted to persons residing in the United States from October 2020.
With this – we will now clearly see how / how you can save money on your Netflix subscription plans.
100% Sure you can reduce the fee for your Netflix subscription plan. All you have to do is use a few Netflix offers and coupon codes. No idea! I have linked to this in this post.
How do we first reduce the fee for our Netflix subscription plan? That’s what you have to think. For this,
- Free Netflix Gift Card No Survey: We can try to get Discount Netflix gift cards as a first step. In situations like this, it is good that you know about the site Raise.com. This is because many people buy and sell their unused or partially used discount gift cards daily. And with this Raise.com site, you can easily get gift cards related to iTunes and Google Play.
- The next option for you is the Netflix promo code option method. Here you can easily get discounts on your Netflix subscription plan by getting free Netflix codes. You can use the RetailMeNot website for this – because this is the site where the diverse community members upload their deals and promo codes and make good money from it. You can also get the coupons and promo codes you need from sites like Slick Deals and Coupons.com. Are all the coupons you buy with this verified? Or not? Here you can easily see how other members like you have bought and used this Netflix promo code.
- As a third step, stop the Netflix subscription plan you are using in unwanted and unused situations (do not pay). That’s clear Netflix is never going to tell you that you must use my annual subscription plan. So you’re the only person who cares that business is important to me no matter what happens around him for only a few months of the year? If so you should never opt for the Netflix annual subscription plan. This is because Netflix’s monthly subscription plan is right for you – it’s worth it to protect yourself from the wasted expenses you incur during periods when you do not use Netflix. Feel free to use this method if you think this method is suitable for you. And a great example of this is Netflix’s seasons – because many of you will be watching Netflix’s seasons in a row! There is one thing you need to keep in mind here as well. The fact is that the seasons of Netflix do not always air continuously for a year. So make sure your subscription plan is based on Netflix’s seasons – this way you can save a lot of money and use the saved money for something else important.
- Fourth, you can reduce your costs by choosing a standard or premium plan that fits Netflix’s subscription plan rules and sharing the Netflix subscription plan with your family or friends.
- Free Netflix Alternative Apps: As a fifth step, you can try to use even a few Netflix alternatives that provide Netflix’s services for you at a “slightly lower price”. My recommended Netflix alternatives for this are Pluto TV, Crackle, Vudu, Amazon Prime Offers, and the Roku Channel.
Of these, I have already clearly explained on my site how you can get Amazon Prime Plan for free for six months.
So if you have a preference in this you can read our “MetroPCS Free Amazon Prime: How do I get free Amazon Prime on Metro PCS?” Try to read the whole article.
This will give you some clarity on the Amazon Prime Plan.
True Home Occupations! – Sathish Mahalingam MCA,.
Facebook Group: True Home Occupations.
Instagram Page: True Home Occupations.
Twitter Page: True Home Occupations.
LinkedIn Page: True Home Occupations.
Pinterest Business Account: True Home Occupations.
Medium: True Home Occupations.
Quora Group: True Home Occupations.
Tumblr: True Home Occupations.
Telegram Page: True Home Occupations.
Gmail: [email protected]
You Might Also Like.
Netflix Free: 3 Legitimate Ways to Get Free Netflix
Sathish is a full-time blogger and freelance writer with a passion for side hustling, passive income, and the gig economy. True Home Occupations is all about providing people with honest ways to make and save more money by using technology. To learn more about Sathish, read his About Page!
If you’re interested in freelance writing services or want to partner with True Home Occupations, please use our contact page to get in touch!