5 Reasons Why You Should Not Go for a Free Website!
How to earn money on weekends? Who can start this free blogging system? Are you new to the internet business and have no prior experience? If you are in such a position then this ‘free blogging method‘ is suitable for you.
But here you have to spend a small amount and buy at least one domain name. Only then will you be able to convert your website to WordPress after a while.
Why Not Start A Free Blogging System?
One important thing is that you will face many troubles to get advertising approval for your website and earn revenue even if you get this free blogging method. Companies that offer free websites incorporate their corporate names into the domain names they provide.
It also reduces the trust that your readers have in your website.
Below you will find the free domain names you will receive!
5 Reasons You Should Never Make a Website For Free.
1. You may have to work a little harder to incorporate the look of your website and your social maps into them. Advertising approval for free domain names is also difficult.
2. And it’s your domain name that reflects the value and feedback of your website to readers. Free domain names do not attract most readers, so you will lose a good readership and advertisers who want to keep in touch with you will fail to care about you.
3. A free website will indicate the progress of your website step by step, for example – if you encounter a problem with your website you will immediately stop being lazy as you can create another website without thinking that you have to solve that problem.
4. This prevents you from having the opportunity to learn new things. With free hosting, you can only control a specific number of readers.
5. For Example: As the number of your readers’ increases, your free website is more likely to slow down and increase the opening hours of posts. Well, with the above information you will understand why not start a free blogging system.
True Home Occupations! – Sathish Mahalingam MCA,.
Facebook Group: True Home Occupations.
Instagram Page: True Home Occupations.
Twitter Page: True Home Occupations.
LinkedIn Page: True Home Occupations.
Pinterest Business Account: True Home Occupations.
Medium: True Home Occupations.
Quora Group: True Home Occupations.
Tumblr: True Home Occupations.
Telegram Page: True Home Occupations.
Gmail: [email protected]
You Might Also Like.
Five reasons why having a “free website” is a bad idea! – Truehomeoccupations.com
Sathish is a full-time blogger and freelance writer with a passion for side hustling, passive income, and the gig economy. True Home Occupations is all about providing people with honest ways to make and save more money by using technology. To learn more about Sathish, read his About Page!
If you’re interested in freelance writing services or want to partner with True Home Occupations, please use our contact page to get in touch!